Tyler's last day of school was April 28th!...We thought the day would never come. He is one of the hardest working people I know. He has gone to work at U.P.S. every morning at 4:00 a.m. (one of the hardest jobs in the world, by the way) for almost 5 years, just to make sure that I could stay at home and raise our 3 sweet boys....all while maintaining an almost perfect G.P.A. throughout his masters and doctorate programs.. and being a totally present father and husband. He is truly a MAN in every sense of the word. Does it sound like I'm bragging?.... because I totally am! I am the luckiest girl in the world. Congratulations Ty, I am sooooo... proud of you!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
NO MORE PENCILS, NO MORE BOOKS!
Tyler's last day of school was April 28th!...We thought the day would never come. He is one of the hardest working people I know. He has gone to work at U.P.S. every morning at 4:00 a.m. (one of the hardest jobs in the world, by the way) for almost 5 years, just to make sure that I could stay at home and raise our 3 sweet boys....all while maintaining an almost perfect G.P.A. throughout his masters and doctorate programs.. and being a totally present father and husband. He is truly a MAN in every sense of the word. Does it sound like I'm bragging?.... because I totally am! I am the luckiest girl in the world. Congratulations Ty, I am sooooo... proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yay! A new post!! I love seeing what you have going on, looks like all is well, cute mothers day post, and way to go TYLER!! Hey p.s. the cranberry hill garage sale is coming up, maybe I'll see ya there... ha ha
Post a Comment