Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day


Being a mother is the greatest blessing and the greatest challenge of my life. I feel so blessed to be able to wake up every day and know that I get another day to spend with my sweet little guys. Each day brings a new adventure or MESS, and I know that they will pass by oh too quickly and I will miss them dearly. Not to say that being a mother is always pure bliss. We have our days, but in the end there is nothing else I would rather be... a MOM!
While visiting my mom, the kids got together and made a witches potion, mostly made of grass, leaves, and anything else they could find outside.... then they made a little town with Colby's new Lincoln Logs (so cute).


Clean up time!


Here is the mother's day cake I made. I decided to try something new, change it up a little from the regular chocolate cake. I went with this layered pumpkin cream cheese cake topped with caramel. It was pretty fantastic, but I think I still love chocolate the best. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: