Colby chose to go to the Hollywood Connection for his birthday. We started out with a magic show, they absolutely loved it! Austin still talks about it: "remember when the guy put the fire in his mouth and he didn't get an owie?". Next, came the rides: bumper cars, indoor rollercoaster, spinning balloons, magic bus ride, then miniature golf, carousel, etc. non-stop entertainment. Sadly most of my pictures didn't work out because there was a lot of back lighting from the windows so these aren't the greatest. After that it was off to my sister's house for cake and ice cream and presents of course. He totally scored. I couldn't make him the Indiana Jones cake he wanted before we left to Salt Lake, so he got that on his real birthday. He said he didn't like cake so I made him Indiana Jones brownies. Tuesday, May 19, 2009
COLBY'S BIRTHDAY
Colby chose to go to the Hollywood Connection for his birthday. We started out with a magic show, they absolutely loved it! Austin still talks about it: "remember when the guy put the fire in his mouth and he didn't get an owie?". Next, came the rides: bumper cars, indoor rollercoaster, spinning balloons, magic bus ride, then miniature golf, carousel, etc. non-stop entertainment. Sadly most of my pictures didn't work out because there was a lot of back lighting from the windows so these aren't the greatest. After that it was off to my sister's house for cake and ice cream and presents of course. He totally scored. I couldn't make him the Indiana Jones cake he wanted before we left to Salt Lake, so he got that on his real birthday. He said he didn't like cake so I made him Indiana Jones brownies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Guys,
I just found your blog. Cute stuff. Happy birthday Colby. Looks like fun. Send me your email adress Tif so I can invite you to check out my blog. My email address is tlcoppin@comcast.net.
Tara
Post a Comment