Sunday, May 31, 2009

Colby's Last Soccer Game/ my birthday

COLBY'S LAST SOCCER GAMEThey won 7-1!
Tyler was Colby's coach again this year it was a lot of work, but a lot of fun!
They only lost 2 out of the 9 games, they were a really fun team!
MY BIRTHDAY
My birthday was so much fun. Tyler took me shopping, and if you know anything about Tyler, he HATES shopping!... it was so sweet. Then we went to a movie, and then to Olive Garden. We got home so late, we decided to save the birthday cake for Sunday.... but Tyler couldn't wait, so when I opened the cake the next day, this is what I found....


Thanks for the birthday cake Sonja and of course for watching our children! Cold Stone ice cream cake, my FAVORITE!

1 comment:

Jen Wade said...

yay!! Happy Birthday so...? wait, I'm 29 are you older or younger than me making you 29 or the big 30?? Your boys are so cute... gotta loves em, sports & bugs ha ha