Austin really wanted to have a pirate party. We made pirate hats, played musical pirates, had a treasure hunt, and ate pirate ship hot dogs and pirate ship cake. He really had a great time, he said his favorite part was his cake and his batman wings. I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Austin you make me smile every day and I am so proud to be your mom!Thursday, April 23, 2009
Look Who's 4!!
Austin really wanted to have a pirate party. We made pirate hats, played musical pirates, had a treasure hunt, and ate pirate ship hot dogs and pirate ship cake. He really had a great time, he said his favorite part was his cake and his batman wings. I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Austin you make me smile every day and I am so proud to be your mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
fun pirate b-day, you did a good job, that cake was awesome :)
Did you get Tyler to put the wings on yet??????
Sweet job on the cake! I love it.
Post a Comment