. We were so excited to finally be able to sign Austin up for a sport. This was one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen. The first 15 minutes is a practice, where they learn a new skill and then the fun begins. There are not many rules and no boundaries so as soon as the whistle blows they all chase the ball. Kids are falling left and right, but always with a smile on their face... the best part is the daydreamers on the other team, one kid was crawling on the ground, another laying down, but my favorite by far was this little gal... I call her "twinkle toes" because she never stopped dancing!.... totally in another world, I don't think she even knew there was a game going on. She danced and twirled to her hearts content. Here she is dancing around the goal, not a ball, or child in sight!
ha ha oh the joys of the first years of sports, I remember there was a girl on Parker's soccer team a year or two ago and every time they made a goal she did a cart wheel, it was funny, aparently the girl in your pictures should be in dance not soccer ha ha, fun stuff,
1 comment:
ha ha oh the joys of the first years of sports, I remember there was a girl on Parker's soccer team a year or two ago and every time they made a goal she did a cart wheel, it was funny, aparently the girl in your pictures should be in dance not soccer ha ha, fun stuff,
Post a Comment