
New years day we went sledding with the gang. Look at all these cute kids. Ame somehow managed to skip out on all my pictures, but we love you Ame! After sledding we all went to Matt & Ame's for some pizza and hot chocolate. Yum!

New Years is also my little brother's birthday, so afterward we celebrated with a little guitar hero and DJ hero. Austin was so funny to watch. He always stood on one leg, had his tongue out to concentrate, and then added all his dance moves.
CHRISTMAS MORNING
This is the letter Colby left for Santa next to his cookies and milk. If you can't tell, it says: Dear Santa please sign here... Love , Colby... elves sign here please ..love, Colby, reindeer please sign here...love, Colby. I didn't notice this until after he went to bed. So funny!

I took some video on Christmas morning and then my camera died so I didn't really get a good still picture of opening presents at our house, but here are a few while visiting grandparents....

This year was so much fun. As many of you know I buy most of my presents the day after Thanksgiving....I totally scored everything they wanted this year, so it was so hard for me to wait. I never really give them gifts except for the holidays, so it is so exciting to watch their little faces light up when they finally get what they really wanted. Both Colby and Austin wanted a Nintendo DS. Colby also really wanted lego sets from Indiana Jones and Star Wars. Austin wanted Bakugans and a wolverine claw. Sawyer's favorites were a bouncy ball and a sword.

A couple of years ago we started our new family tradition "Elf on the Shelf". It is so much fun. You adopt your elf and give it a name. This is Margaret. She watches over us all day and flies to the north pole every night to give her report to Santa. And in the morning you have to find her in her new hiding place. You can whisper all your Christmas wishes to her and she will pass them on. This is so fun. I caught Austin whispering to her all the time, asking for bakugans and telling her what a nice elf she is...(a little kissing up never hurt anyone)....Colby often left little notes for her to deliver to Santa. Even Sawyer knew her name and would call for her and point to her when he saw her. So funny!

My cute grammy Snyder. A little side note about her....she LOVES cards, giving them, recieving them, doesn't matter. She makes sure everyone in the family gets one on their birthday and Christmas. When my grandpa was alive, she used to buy herself a card, and have him sign it!!! HILARIOUS! Love ya gram!

Reindeer dust, apples and carrots. When we checked it in the morning, we saw reinder tracks in the snow.
SAWYER'S FAVORITE TREAT...YOGURT!

Every breakfast, lunch, and dinner the first thing Sawyer wants is yogurt. This is how it usually ends up...EVERYWHERE!

COLBY'S SPOTLIGHT POSTER

JUST BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE CUTE...



STiNKER!!!






SINGIN' IN THE SHOWER

SILLY IN THE BATHTUB

Sawyer was being so funny in the bathtub, so I decided to take a few pictures.
One day I finished bathing him, got his diaper on and ran to get him some clothes. When I got back this is what I found...
NEW PETS
One day my cute neighbor and her kids brought these little frogs to our door. They saw them at the fair and decided to get them for us. Thanks Somer & James!

NEW MOON

A bunch of my friends from Nibley came down for the New Moon premier. We went to P.F. Changs and then to the movie. Kenzie's birthday always seems to fall on the night of the movie release, so it's kind of become a tradition. It was a blast! Happy Birthday Kenz!
FIELD TRIP TO THE ZOO

Colby went on a field trip to the zoo, but he forgot his coat. It was a freezing cold day, and we had nothing better to do, so I decided we would go to the zoo and find him. We finally did, and guess what?....he wasn't cold and didn't even wear it! Oh well, it was fun and the boys had a blast. Sawyer thought the gorilla statue was real, that's why he's crying. I usually don't take pictures of the animals without people in them, but I couldn't resist this cute new baby elephant....and I thought these monkeys looked like me and Ty when we get old!
HALLOWEEN
This Halloween was a sad one. Austin was still getting over the swine flu, so he wasn't able to go trick-or-treating. Saddest part was he felt so awful he didn't
want to go. He was looking so forward to wearing his costume. I made their costumes this year (not Sawyer's).....Austin was a clown, Colby was a Jedi, Sawyer was a fat little lion. Austin ran around the house all week in his clown pants, he
loved them. I couldn't paint his face or anything so this is the best picture we could get...can you see it in his eyes? I will have to take his picture another day so you can see how cute he was.

BRAD PAISLEY CONCERT
So I went to the Brad Paisley/Derks Bentley concert with my mom, sisters, aunt, and cousins. It was the greatest concert of my life!

We started out with dinner at Chili's....

We had grass seats, and we got there a little late, so there was hardly a place to stand, BUT......

Later in the concert, we found out we could move up to these empty chair seats, THEN.......

We wandered around a bit, and a security guard offered to take us HERE!....FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S MY HAND, I TOUCHED BRAD'S BOOT!! TEE HEE!

I was standing on a chair to reach the stage and this little boy was next to me. Suddenly, Brad reached down and gave his hat to him. This was his first concert, he and his dad came all the way from Australia! They wanted to take pictures of us with him he was such a cutie....

....so here I am, yes this is Brad Paisley's hat, woo-hoo! ...I know I'm a freak, but it was so awesome.

After that, we got our picture taken with Jimmy Wayne, he was the opening act. So, there you have it, the most incredible concert experience ever!!!! Let's do it again girls!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN!
This is the cake and cupcakes I made for my neice's birthday. My aunt took this picture so it's upside down, but it's a pair of jeans. They were so much fun to make, she loved them. Happy Birthday Jayden!


AUSTIN'S SOCCER TEAM


Here's a few pics of Austin playing soccer. I love the way he sticks out his tongue when he's trying to concentrate, he is so much fun to watch!


2 comments:
Wow! When you said your post was long you weren't kidding. Good job:) You are so funny!! I can't believe you touched Brad Paisley's boot! He's a cutie. Hilarious and exciting. Plus, his hat. We are fans of Brad Paisley too. We went on a double date with my parents a few years ago to see Brad Paisley.
Also, your pictures of your family are so cute!
Lots of cute pictures!! You have such a cute family. I'm so glad you posted the jeans cake you made, I had forgotten about it but I really wanted to see it..it turned out really cute, you did a good job.
Somer
Post a Comment