Here's a pic of our new pad. We've been here for about 4 months now. We really like it. It's so nice to be close to family again, but we also really miss Cache Valley. We've got great neighbors, and a nice ward, but it's so big it's hard to really get to know anyone. We've got 5 nurseries and 2 separate elder's quorums! Colby's school is right next door. I can watch him play at recess, which I totally love! Here's a few pictures of the boys playing while Colby was gone at school. This is the playground in our backyard.
I love the fun pictures. Your home looks really nice. I bet it's beautiful inside. Swine flu, yuck! I'm so scared we're going to get it over the holidays.
Cute blog. You have SUCH a cute family. I love the list of things Austin wants to be when he grows up. Thanks for a fun night last night. The kids had a lot of fun. They idolize your boys.
2 comments:
I love the fun pictures. Your home looks really nice. I bet it's beautiful inside. Swine flu, yuck! I'm so scared we're going to get it over the holidays.
Cute blog. You have SUCH a cute family. I love the list of things Austin wants to be when he grows up.
Thanks for a fun night last night. The kids had a lot of fun. They idolize your boys.
Somer
Post a Comment