
I can't believe he's 2!! Each birthday I am reminded of how little time we have to watch these little guys grow. Sawyer brings so much joy and chaos into my life. He's talking like crazy and loves to repeat everything we say. He loves ANY kind of ball and is a natural little athlete.


He can shoot a basketball into the kid size hoop and make it almost every time. He can swing and hit a baseball when we pitch it to him and has an amazing arm. Since he was barely a year old, he started to dribble the soccer ball down the field it's so funny. It takes ALL my energy to keep him off the field at his big brother's games. He worships them and wants so much to play with the big boys.
He loves trying on our shoes, (definitely his mother's son),

helping me cook, RUNS EVERYWHERE HE GOES

Helping with the laundry ...(he does this every time we load the dryer)

This is his favorite tool to get whatever he wants (kitchen chair)

peanut butter (& if I'm not careful, regular butter) by the spoonful, playing the wii (at least he pretends), and talking on the phone. He loves exploring outside, but when he wants to relax, he loves to watch Baby Einstein or Little Mermaid.

Most of all he loves his family especially his brothers. He is always giving tons of hugs and kisses whether you want them or not. I always do, but sometimes his brothers don't.



Last of all, he LOVES to make a mess!!! He is always into something! But, I love it, sometimes I want to scream, but it makes my life so much more exciting. Here are just a few of my favorites.... We all remember the flowerpot incident...

Eating all the Christmas toffee, dumped an entire bag of cereal, yogurt, chocolate pudding, peanut butter by the armful, banana in the boiling pasta pot, SUGAR (that is a regular occurance if we forget to put the shaker away)



Pictures from the party.....



He opened this soccer ball first and was so excited, he didn't want to open any of his other gifts. He just wanted to play ball. I had to force him into my lap to open his other presents. When it was time to blow out the candles he didn't want to, he was afraid of the fire....so funny, at least I know I taught him something right!!

After dishing up everyone's treats, we noticed he was a little quiet, this is what we found.....Yummy ice cream!! We love you Sawyer!!!! Happy Birthday!


2 comments:
SOOO cute!!! I love looking at pictures of your boys cause they remind me so much of my own pictures ha ha... nothing is better than 3 BOYS!!! I guess I shouldn't say that with this girl on the way ha ha but I absolutly love boys and how much they do... the messes (which I think were about done with that stage) the sports, the excitment of stuff, all if it! SO cute your boys are adorable and your little family is awesome!!! I miss you! Hope your doing well!!
He's such a cute little boy!! I love all the picures of him getting into stuff and making messes, he's a mischievous little guy :)
Somer
Post a Comment