Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GOODBYE CACHE VALLEY!


When we first decided to come to USU to finish up grad school, I was reluctant. I loved our home in Sandy, & all of our family & friends were only 5 minutes away. But we knew that it was absolutely where we were supposed to be....and oh what an amazing journey it has been! We have met so many incredible people & made some life-long friends. Cache Valley has truly become our home, our own little paradise, and we are so sad to leave it behind. Here are just a few of my favorite things that I will miss so much....


  1. My view... ...the QUIET.....the sound of frogs at night & cows in the morning (along w/the smell of fresh manure when it gets really hot...not so pleasant)

  2. my favorite places: Firehouse, Cafe Sabor, Fredrico's, Gossner's cheese factory (the only place to buy cheese), Old Grist Mill, so many more, but I won't name them all.

  3. Nibley Elementary right across the street (although our new house is about the same distance away from Colby's new school...so happy about that!)

  4. Our next door neighbors Larry & Jana Pulsipher. They are like 2nd grandparents to our kids (and every other kid in the neighborhood!). Larry was the one who took Austin's training wheels off his bike when he was only 3 yrs. old. We will miss them so much.


  5. parks on every corner

  6. short travel time (15 minutes or less to get wherever you want to go, and everything is on the same street!)

  7. willow park "zoo"!

  8. Kennedy & Austin.... they are such cute friends.... and of course little Isabelle.


  9. The river walk- the boys especially love to catch water snakes there.


  10. Hyrum Library
  11. Kix96 radio contests! We have won so many prizes from this radio station.......circus tickets, TIM MCGRAW tickets, disney on ice tickets, a few gift certificates to cafe sabor & hamilton's, rodeo tickets, derby tickets, oh my goodness.....so many fun things!
  12. Aggie Ice Cream!!

  13. AWESOME customer service! Everywhere you go in Cache Valley the people are so happy to help you.

  14. Last and most of all....FRIENDS. We love and will miss you all so much!!!!
One of my most favorite memories...... the midnight release of Breaking Dawn! I have never laughed so much in my entire life... so much fun! Love you guys!

We are sad to go, but are looking forward to a new adventure starting the next chapter in our lives. So, for now.....goodbye Cache Valley.


P.S...I may be going private soon so please leave me your e-mail addresses or send them to me, and I will invite you all. My e-mail is: tiffanyjchristensen@yahoo.com

7 comments:

Jen Wade said...

change can be hard... good luck with the move and the adjustment... if your around here, we should get together...

STELLY said...

I know for certain that we miss you already!!! You are definitely still in our thoughts, and I'm already planning our next trip to SLC to check out your new town!! The neighborhood will never be the same without you and the boys!!

Melissa said...

We will miss you too and if you ever want to visit and need a place to stay, I'm sure everyone in the neighborhood will be lining up to offer bedrooms!

Coppin Crew said...

We are going to miss you. I hope you'll still come up for Sunday dinners every now and then. Good luck with the move and stay in touch!

hollie said...

We already miss you! Please send us an invitation-we would love to keep up on all of your adventures!

Holly Weston said...

Hey we miss you loads! I loved all your pictures and list of your favorite things. Cache Valley is wonderful isn't it! Yes, of course I want an invite to your blog if you go private.

Quiggle said...

What a fun post you did! Glad we could be part of your fun memories. We miss you guys lots. I can't wait to meet up with you for a smart cookie.