
Last Saturday we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. Where has the time gone? I am so blessed to be married to my very best friend. I can honestly say, time has only made us closer. I love him now more than I ever have. One of my favorite things about Tyler is his compassion toward others, especially for people with special needs. He has a huge heart and a real gift for working with these wonderful people. This is a picture of us with Dave, Tyler made him one of our groomsmen at our wedding. He loved Tyler so much, he chased our car as we drove away that night, so sad... but so funny! I am so proud to be his wife. Happy Anniversary! Love ya Ty!!!



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary (a bit late - sorry) you two! Hope it was wonderful! You are such a great couple. You are so meant for each other.
Happy Anniversary! You are such a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment