Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MESSY BOY!!!

I used to think that Austin was my messiest child, but Sawyer has caught up so quickly. As you all know we have been packing for our move this weekend, so my attention is divided a lot of the time. All in one morning Sawyer managed to: throw rice all over the floor, dumped salt all over the table, throw eggs on the floor, then dumped a bunch of Frosted Flakes all over the floor. So what do you do? Well, usually I take a picture, but I couldn't keep up with him this time. So this is a picture of one of his latest disasters. His favorite thing lately is dirt.... he LOVES dirt!! He loves to throw it, lay in it, dig in it, and even on occasion EAT it!! He looks like a chimney sweep from "Mary Poppins" don't ya think? Oh the joy of raising boys!!!!

3 comments:

Jen Wade said...

ha ha amen sister, I KNOW all about it, Bron has been our busiest and messiest we have had those exact same disasters, and I hear ya about the dirt, Bron's favorite thing lately is to dig up all my flower beds... and he is 2 1/2 I keep thinking he's growing out of that naughty/disaster stage and then he does something else... but like you said, what can ya do, but LOVE them ha ha ha... where exactly are you moving again...??

The Shirley Family said...

I guess that is one of the joys of raising boys. I haven't experienced that yet since I have two girls. Where are you guys living now?

Quiggle said...

Oh, Sawyer and Barnes were truly meant to be best friends! Dirty little things, cute as ever!