The last 2 weeks have been pretty miserable for Sawyer. First, he got his shots and a couple days later developed a weird rash. The doctor said it was probably a heat rash from his fever and then told us he had strep throat. We started him on antibiotics and he seemed to be doing much better.... but the rash never went away. Yesterday he started acting sick again and he didn't sleep all night. When he woke up this morning he was covered in spots from head to toe. I immediately took him to the doctor... he has an ear infection in both ears and the rash is supposedly a reaction to the medicine.... oh, and he's cutting 2 more teeth! Poor guy! Anyway despite it all this, he is still a pretty happy baby. Such a sweet little guy.

Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I totally understand. We have had sick kids here for about two weeks. From ear infections, Strep, Croup, and RSV. We've had it all. I'm sorry that he is so little and so sick.
Poor baby. Poor mom. I hope he starts to feel better right away. It's hard when your kids are sick but I think it's worse when they're babies because they don't understand what's going on and you can't explain it to them.
Oh sadness! How are you guys doing now? It's so sweet when they are sick and they can still give a cute little smile.
Oh do I feel your pain!! I hope that the worst is over with and that that little guy starts feeling better! How are you feeling by the way?
Hi Tiff
I found your blog on Mindy's. Hope you don't mind if I add it to our blog. Our blog is private so if you would like an invite, send me your email address to tthurgood@gmail.com.
Taneill
Post a Comment