Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are you ready for the longest post of your life? It may take a couple days to finish, but here ya go!

4TH OF JULY

Bear Lake...





...parade and pool party at Melanies ( I didn't get many pictures this time)




Austin found a mouse outside and was calling it on to a fight...
Teddy bear picnic for the last days of Kindergarten
CAPITOL REEF NATIONAL PARK
We decided to head out with our friends on one last vacation to Capitol Reef. It was so much fun, but sooooooooo dirty. We were covered head to toe with red sand.
Sawyer and Marley so cute!!




Look at all those kids!


Cute Ame and Sophie
Everybody dared ty to put this lizard on his ear, and of course he did! It was pretty funny!
This was a really fun place they had for the kids to do hands on activities.....stamping, spear throwing, and little pioneer games. It was really fun.









Ty and Colby hiked to the top of this high mountain...can you see those 2 little dots?





HUNTER'S BIRTHDAY CAKE
Hunter wanted an angry bird cake this year so this is what I came up with. It was really fun to make.

PRIMARY TALENT SHOW
Colby made some art work to display and was in a funny little video and the choir....Austin and Jake did a break dance to Michael Jackson. They stole the show it was HILARIOUS! It was funny before the show he was asking me: "mom is there going to be smoke and colored lights?!" I told him probably not but there would be a stage. When we got there, there really were colored lights HA! HA! He was so excited!
AUSTIN'S SOCCER TEAM
Austin was the star player of his team this year. He is so fun to watch!

AUSTIN'S BIRTHDAYCOLBY'S BIRTHDAY
He finally got his bb gun. I told him he would shoot his eye out, but he doesn't listen! He also got a fishing pole, playmobile set, and a snap circuit kit. Instead of a big birthday party all he wanted was to go to CHUCK-A-RAMA! He is a food lover and they just built a new one right by our house. Silly boy. So later I just had some neighbor kids over for cake and ice cream.



TY'S GRADUATION
Ty graduated months ago, but today he officially walked. YAY!!!!
THERE'S A WHAT? IN MY WHAT?
Tyler's grandpa Archie passed away in Fillmore. On our way back the boys stopped to go arrow head hunting in the dessert and then drove home. We got stuck behind a crazy wreckless driver on our way home and had to call 911. When the cops found us, we had to pull over and give a statement. It was dark by then, and a couple of the officers were shining their lights on our tires. I asked them what was wrong and he said: "I don't mean to alarm you, but there is a snake in your tire!" . This is what we saw.....

So the next day, Tyler took off the hub cap and this is what we found.....AHHHHH! Totally bazzare. It crawled into the tire when they were in the desert! Disgusting!


FALLING ASLEEP AT THE DINNER TABLE
THE WEDDING!!!

After months of preparation it was finally here! I had a blast planning this wedding for the cutest couple in the world....but I did not do it alone. Thanks Kenzie I could never have done this without you!!! Everything went amazingly smooth and turned out even better than I imagined it. These pictures don't do it justice, but I'm hoping to put the professionals on soon. Here are a few of the highlights.....

The dessert buffet....cake pops, cupcakes, 2 kinds of cookies, and an ice cream bar....huge hit!




My pride and joy....these were really ugly old doors I found on KSL...a little love and some spray paint and bask in the glory of these babies!


So many people were so willing to help I have to thank them all...of course Kenzie my right hand gal helped me with EVERYTHING, her mom & friend and my mom helped us with all the flowers, my neighbor donna printed the vinyl monograms for the flower buckets, cute Kelli helped us make 400 cake pops!, my mom and sister helped out a ton on the day of with restocking food stuff, and Aaron, Kenzie's husband helped out a ton on the day of too with decorations and ice cream...my other neighbor helped ty make the lollipop trees and let us store 400 cake pops in their freezer, Dani...greatest photographer ever, and I know I am probably missing someone. This was a huge undertaking. So to all of you.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!











We needed some cans for the car....



Jace's brother is an amazing b-boxer.


AUSTIN'S 6TH BIRTHDAY


He really wanted to go to Hollywood Connection so here are some of the highlights...



One of the best parts of the day is the magician. He is really fun. This picture was zoomed in too close, but he is juggling huge knives right in front of Colby. AHHH!




He had begged me for a tuxedo. (I think he wanted to look fancy for the wedding) But, I got him a suit instead- much more practical. He LOVED it...his most favorite gift! Such a funny guy!

Jammin with his new presents

Later we invited the neighbor kids over for cake and ice cream. He really wanted a castle.


EASTER





SAWYER TEACHING BEAR HOW TO PLAY THE DS
I caught Sawyer standing by Bear in his underwear, giving him instructions on how to use the DS. So cute!
AUSTIN'S MT. DEW STAND

The other day Austin was begging me to sell lemonade this is how it went:
Austin: "can I sell lemonade?"
Me: "I have to buy some at the store"
Austin: "Can I sell chocolate milk?
me: "No"
Austin: "water?"
me: "NO"
A little later I laid by Sawyer for his nap and dosed off. When I woke up this is what I found...

He had been going around our circle trying to sell Mt. Dew for $20 a can to our neighbors. Luckily we are all great friends and they thought is was really funny. He had a $ jar and everything! This boy is pure entertainment!

SAWYERS BIRTHDAY....CHUCK-E-CHEESE AND BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!


Every time I asked him what he wanted for his birthday this year he said "BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!" So that was the theme. These cupcakes were a hit!
He could not stop playing this basketball game...he hardly missed a shot. It was so cute!

toy story characters


The grand daddy of gifts was Buzz of course. He loved it so much, I even caught him talking to him and tucking him into bed later!







DINOSAUR MUSEUM IN OGDEN
At the beginning they have these dinosaurs that move and roar and look very realistic...Sawyer was TERRIFIED!

Austin having a staring contest with this whatever it is.
digging for fossils


Of course we have to stop at the picture props...





JANUARY- DISNEYLAND!!

Disneyland was so much FUN this year! We couldn't have gone at a better time of year or a funner group of people. There were no lines, temperatures 70-80 the entire time, and this year Colby finally had someone his age to hang out with. It was a BLAST! Between all of us we had 14 kids and 10 adults which sounds like complete chaos but was not in the slightest. The kids all got along great, and nobody was lost....FANTASTIC! Colby was able to ride on every single ride, and Austin was finally able to ride space mountain. I think he went on it 20 times before the trip was over. That was his favorite by far! Sawyer loved shooting the aliens in buzz lightyear.







FINDING NEMO



The boys got chosen from the audience to be in a little game show
We did the Jedi training and EVERY single kid in our group that wanted to, was picked to go on the stage! Pretty amazing . That is always really fun for the boys.








Of course Austin had to have his favorite cotton candy!














Sawyer always wanted to be with the girls!




















Check out Tim and Angies luggage...WOW!
The World Of Color was a new show this year. It was pretty amazing, but by that time the kids were so worn out I don't think they saw much of it!




Another disaster from Sawyer...kids shampoo in the bathtub!
CHRISTMAS

One of my favorite things about Christmas is starting our own family traditions. Making cookies for Santa, reindeer dust for the reindeer, Santa's magic key (since we don't have a chimney),
Elf on the shelf . Kids really bring the magic back into Christmas.


Jenna and Jace finally got engaged! We are so happy for them, they are such a perfect couple...best part....I get to plan the wedding!!!!

They finally got the motorcycle they had been begging for all year. Best money ever spent they LOVE it!!


Family nap at grandmas after a very long fun day!

1 comment:

Jen Wade said...

ooh Tiff, how I wish we lived closer and could hang out!! Our boys would get along soooo well!!! This is making me miss you!! Looks like you have been having so much fun, I always read your posts and think what a cute mom you are!!! I love you girl!!! Hope things continue to go well!!