What an awesome day!!! Everything was so perfect. It was such an amazing feeling to see our little guy be baptised. Colby is such a sweet boy and I know that he already has a testimony of this gospel and his Savior. He has such a strong desire to do what is right and we are so proud of him. One of the greatest little miracles of the day, was that Sawyer slept through the entire thing!!! I know it's silly, but I really believe it was such a blessing. I would never have been able to watch and enjoy it with him awake. The spirit was so strong that day. How blessed we are to have Tyler in our home who honors his priesthood and uses it to bless our family. I am so greatful to have him in my life. We love you Colby! Afterward, everyone came over for some grub. We had mexican haystacks and these little guys. I planned on doing a CTR themed cupcake, but Colby thought that was boring so he chose these monsters. I added a little CTR on the little ones. I'm so disappointed I forgot to take a picture of the decorations. I made these little banners with his pictures on them from 0-8 yrs. old and then I had some cute balloons. Oh well. Thank you family and friends for all your support. We love you!
1 comment:
yeah! What a great day! Cute Boy & cute cupcakes .. so creative!!
Post a Comment