Friday, June 19, 2009

Horses with the Quiggles

On the way home from "fathers & sons" the boys saw a bunch of mother horses with brand new babies. So after church one Sunday we went on a drive to check them out and this is what we saw......my pal Kenzie pretending to hitch-hike. They had the same idea at the exact same time. It was lots of fun. Colby got shocked by the electric fence.... he was alright though, good times! Of course I took tons of pictures, so here are a few ....
We are really going to miss the Quiggles, we have become such great friends, but they have family close to our new home and have promised to visit. They are such a cute family!

1 comment:

Quiggle said...

Tiff, your too dang cute!! We will miss you guys so darn much.
I love how your family picture turned out. I can't wait to use that website you gave me to put all the pictures together.
One more thing, do you think my arms could use some toning up, and a tan?